Co-founder of one of Cornwall’s fastest growing companies, Ben Treavleven of ISO Spaces last year won he Microentrepreneur for Growth at the national Microentrepreneurship awards. Along with his business partner, Gregg Curtis, Treleaven launched ISO Spaces in 2013, having left finance jobs in London to start the business in Cornwall. Designing and manufacturing modular buildings from recycled shipping containers, the business has quickly progressed following initial loan funding from SWIG Finance, and has recently raised a further £450,000 equity investment through a crowd funding source.
- How SWIG Finance differs from other alternative finance providers operating in the Southwest.
- Read our June Bulletin – we’ve been busy out and about and helping businesses access loans to start up and grow
- SWIG FINANCE ATTEND THE SOUTHWEST’S LARGEST BUSINESS EVENT
- FIRST LEARNING NETWORK INCREASES MARKETING KNOWLEDGE
- SWIG FINANCE SHORTLISTED FOR ALTERNATIVE FINANCE PROVIDER OF THE YEAR AWARD