Co-founder of one of Cornwall’s fastest growing companies, Ben Treavleven of ISO Spaces last year won he Microentrepreneur for Growth at the national Microentrepreneurship awards. Along with his business partner, Gregg Curtis, Treleaven launched ISO Spaces in 2013, having left finance jobs in London to start the business in Cornwall. Designing and manufacturing modular buildings from recycled shipping containers, the business has quickly progressed following initial loan funding from SWIG Finance, and has recently raised a further £450,000 equity investment through a crowd funding source.
- April Bulletin – Find our about great businesses benefiting from loans and the latest from our world
- Business able to diversify into dog products because of loan
- SWIG Finance is looking to recruit two new business managers
- March Funding News Bulletin
- SWIG Finance supported business Rocket Gardens named UK “most exceptional” business