Cornwall Business Awards are taking place this year on May 15th at St Mellion International Resort.
The award categories for 2014 are as follows and more information about how to apply is available here.
There are 16 possible categories for you to enter including:
- Young Enterprise (Not an Open Category) sponsored by Unlocking Potential
- Young Business Person of the Year sponsored by First Great Western
- Best New Business in Cornwall sponsored by Truro and Penwith College
- Best Third Sector Business sponsored by The Eden Project
- Customer Focus sponsored by CORMAC Solutions Ltd
- Employer of the Year sponsored by Cornwall College Business
- Best Use of Superfast Broadband sponsored by Superfast Cornwall
- Most Creative Use of Design sponsored by Falmouth Universtiy
- Business Leader of the Year sponsored by Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking
- Best Digital Marketing sponsored by Niddocks
- Best Family Business sponsored by Francis Clark
- Best International Business sponsored by Export Cornwall
- Business Innovation of the Year sponsored by Oxford Innovation
- Entrepreneur of the Year sponsored by Plymouth University
- Winner of Winners (Not an open entry category) sponsored by Cornwall Chamber of Commerce
If you’re not sure why you could apply, have a look through the latest blog post on the SWIG Start Ups website, with 6 reasons why you should be entering your business for awards.