JOB TITLE: Start Up Loans Client Manager.
HOURS: 37.5 hours/ week (8:30am – 5pm)
SALARY: Circa £22,500
CONTRACT: 12 month fixed term
We need a START UP LOANS CLIENT MANAGER to join our growing team in assisting entrepreneurs of all ages to launch businesses in the South West.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To co-ordinate and manage the Start Up Loan Clients’ journey by providing front line support to individuals and delivery partners.
ENVIRONMENT: South West Investment Group Services Ltd (SWIG) is a not-for-profit finance organisation and member of the Community Development Finance Association. The company has been supporting small and medium sized businesses across the south west for over 20 years.
SWIG Start Ups provide loans which are available to budding entrepreneurs alongside business support and mentoring, which is delivered through a number of partner agencies.
FUNCTIONAL LINKS WITH: All Staff
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose applicants’ business support needs and refer to appropriate delivery partners for pre-investment support
- Provide guidance and support to clients throughout the application process and post loan
- Arrange and ensure appropriate mentoring is provided to all loan recipients
- To be the key point of contact for business mentors
- Liaise with mentors regarding client loan defaults as advised by the Lead Fund Manager
- Work alongside and support the Start Up Loans Administrator
- Update the CRM and database as required
- To attain SFEDI accreditation if required
- To manage your own Continuing Professional Development in consultation with the Directors
- To travel as required to meet the client’s needs. The cost of which will be met by the company
- To work in accordance with the necessary procedures
- To actively and positively contribute to the staff review process and to follow up agreed actions
- To work at all times in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and to follow all company procedures and guidelines which assist this
- To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Dignity and Diversity Policy
- To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job
This job description may be subject to change, in consultation with the postholder, in response to new circumstances.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Anita Stevens, SWIG Services Ltd, Lowena House, Glenthorne Court, Truro Business Park, Threemilestone, Truro, TR4 9NY
Closing date: 23rd April 2014
We are committed to Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.