SOUTH WEST INVESTMENT GROUP SERVICES LIMITED
JOB TITLE : Fund Manager
HOURS : 3 days per week, 8.30 – 5pm
SALARY : £32,000 pro rata
WORKBASE: SWIG Services Ltd, The Coach House, 2 Upper York Street, Bristol, BS2 8QN
RESPONSIBLE TO : Managing Director
CONTRACT: 12 month fixed term
FUNCTIONAL LINKS WITH: Managing Director, Lead Fund Managers, All SWIG Staff
ENVIRONMENT: South West Investment Group (SWIG) is a not-for-profit finance organisation and member of the Community Development Finance Association. The company manages a range of loan funds for small and medium sized businesses that cannot raise sufficient finance from the banks and other sources for start-up and growth.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB : SWIG are looking for a self-motivated individual with proven loan appraisal skills to assist in the delivery of the loan funds for Start Ups and existing SMEs through the South West of England. This role would suit a person with banking knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- The appraisal of loan applicants and loan applications.
- The delivery of loan volumes against agreed targets.
- To monitor and report on the business performance of clients.
- To negotiate and advise on loan repayments and recovery actions when required.
- To oversee client files and maintain records for audit purposes.
- To update the CRM regarding client information.
- To maintain regular contact with local banks, accountants and other business intermediaries to promote the funds and generate applications in liaison with the Marketing and Communications Officer.
- To produce information for reporting to the funding bodies, and attend meetings with the funding bodies as required.
- To manage your own Continuing Professional Development in consultation with the Directors.
- To travel as required the cost of which will be met by the Company.
- To work in accordance with the necessary procedures.
- To actively and positively contribute to the staff review process and to follow up agreed actions.
- To work at all times in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and to follow all company procedures and guidelines which assist this.
- To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Dignity & Diversity Policy.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job.
This job description may be subject to change, in consultation with the postholder, in response to new circumstances.
Please send a CV and Covering Letter to Anita Stevens by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
SWIG Services Ltd, Lowena House, Glenthorne Court, Truro Business Park, Threemilestone, Truro, Cornwall TR4 9NY.
Closing Date: 23rd April 2014
We are committed to Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.