Business Loans for the South West
SWIG Finance lends to growing SMEs and start-up entrepreneurs across the South West region. This includes Bristol, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire.
Click the relevant button above, fill in our form and we’ll be in touch soon after with the next steps.
For more information on the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) please visit our dedicated CBILS page.
Got a question? Call us now
Are you an Introducer?
Loan characteristics – Trading over 2 Years
- Sole traders, partnerships and limited companies can apply
- Finance for any legitimate and legal purpose
- Business assets considered as security if available
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme will usually be considered
- Loan value from £10,000 – £250,000
- Terms and conditions apply
Loan characteristics – Trading up to 2 Years (Start Up Loan)
- Personal loans for business use
- Start-ups and businesses trading up to 2 years
- Can be used to buy an existing business
- Free application and post-loan mentoring support
- £500 – £25,000 per applicant
- Average loan size £11,600
- Complete an online enquiry and application via the above buttons
- Business plans must be supplied (an extended Executive Summary may be considered for established businesses) and financial forecasts
- Annual accounts and most recent management accounts required for established businesses
- Initial enquiries welcomed to establish suitability
Once we have received all the information we need to consider your application, we will aim to give you a lending decision within 5 working days.
Representative example for a Start Up Loan of £10,000
Total amount of credit of £10,000 repayable over 5 years; Interest Rate 6% per annum fixed; 60 monthly repayments of £193.33; Total interest payable £1,599.80; Total amount payable £11,599.80
APR Representative 6.18%
What can you expect from us?
- Personal service from our friendly, professional investment team
- Decisions made by people, not computers
- We can often lend when your bank can’t
- A Responsible Finance Provider
- Signposting to other sources of finance and support