FOR A LOAN
APPLY FOR A BUSINESS LOAN
Click on the button appropriate to your business
Business Loans for the South West
SWIG Finance has enterprise loans for growing small and medium sized businesses across the South West region. This includes Bristol, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire.
Click the relevant button above and fill out our form with more information about you and your business for us to review and we’ll be in touch with you soon after with the next steps.
Got a question? Call us now
- For established businesses seeking growth finance
- Sole traders, partnerships or limited companies may apply
- Can be used for any legitimate and legal business purpose
- Business assets considered as security if available
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee scheme will usually be considered
- Personal guarantees from the director(s) (unsupported) are usually required for limited company lending
- Maximum loan value £100,000
- Interest charges and fees available on application
- Terms and conditions apply
- Complete your online enquiry and application via the above link
- Applications must be supported by a business plan (an extended Executive Summary may be considered for established businesses) and financial forecasts
- Annual accounts for established businesses will be required along with Management Accounts for the current year
- An initial enquiry with a SWIG Finance Business Manager is welcomed to verify viability
Once we have received all the information we need to consider your application, we will aim to give you a lending decision within 5 working days.
Representative example for a business loan of £50,000
A loan of £50,000 based on borrowing over 48 months at 12% simple interest, with a £1,500 arrangement fee prepaid, with a representative 13.6% APR. 48 monthly repayments of £1,356.19 with a total amount repayable of £65,097.24
What can you expect from us?
- Personal service from our friendly, professional investment team
- Decisions made by people, not computers
- We will lend when your bank won’t
- A Responsible Finance Provider
- Signposting to other sources of finance and support