FOR A LOAN
APPLY FOR A BUSINESS LOAN
We care about your business and will work with you to understand your requirements and potential.
Our decisions are made by people not computers.
Click on the button appropriate to your business
Business Loans for the South West
SWIG Finance has Business Loan Funds available across the South West region. This includes Bristol, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire.
Click the relevant button above, fill in our form and we’ll be in touch soon after with the next steps.
Got a question? Call us now
- For established businesses seeking growth finance
- Sole traders, partnerships and limited companies can apply
- Can be used for any legitimate and legal business purpose
- Business assets considered as security if available
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee scheme will usually be considered
- Personal guarantees from the director(s) (unsupported) are usually required for limited company lending
- Loan value from £10,000 – £100,000
- Terms and conditions apply
- Complete an online enquiry and application via the above link
- Business plans must be supplied (an extended Executive Summary may be considered for established businesses) and financial forecasts
- Annual accounts for established businesses will be required along with Management Accounts for the current year
- An initial enquiries welcomed to viability
Once we have received all the information we need to consider your application, we will aim to give you a lending decision within 5 working days.
Representative example for a business loan of £50,000
Total amount of credit of £50,000 repayable over 48 monthly repayments
Interest Rate 12% per annum variable over the Bank of England base rate, currently 0.75%
Arrangement Fee £2,500 (5%)
47 monthly repayments of £1,335.18
Final Repayment of £1,383.04
Total charge for credit £16,651.50
Total amount payable £66,651.50
APR Representative 16.7%
What can you expect from us?
- Personal service from our friendly, professional investment team
- Decisions made by people, not computers
- We will lend when your bank won’t
- A Responsible Finance Provider
- Signposting to other sources of finance and support