Francis Clark is hosting its 8th annual Finance in Cornwall event during Cornwall Business Week, taking place on Tuesday 12th May 2015 at Newquay Cinema.
The event looks to bring together people representing the funding and support streams potentially available to SMEs. Therefore, the event is of great relevance to Business Owners and Managers looking to find the best finance options available for their business and the support on offer to help them achieve their aims. This year’s event includes presentations from the big banks as well as the alternative finance providers, including SWIG Finance.
Key features of the event include:
- Presentations and participation from major providers of business funding and business support
- Case Studies
- Targeted sessions dedicated to Start Ups and business trading less than 2 years and more established businesses
- Short/Sharp presentations by funders to assist the owner/manager in assessing which funding stream is right for them
- Networking opportunities for owner/managers to ask one-to-one questions
- Coverage of grants, debt and equity
- A reminder that funding streams are still open for business
Find out more and register your free place at this event here.