SWIG is looking for an Administrator to join the growing organisation as part of the Start Up Loan Team
SWIG has been delivering the government-backed Start Up Loan across the whole of the South West since November 2012 supporting entrepreneurs with loan finance to start up their ventures. Delivered under the name SWIG Start Ups, the team are looking for further support from a motivated and enthusiastic individual to help with general administration and client management. This role within SWIG presents the opportunity for further skills development and progression.
JOB TITLE: SWIG Start Ups Administrator
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am – 5pm
LOCATION : Lowena House, Glenthorne Court, Threemilestone Industrial Estate, Truro TR4 9NY
RESPONSIBLE TO : Start Up Loans Programme Manager, Start Up Loans Fund Manager, Office Manager
CONTRACT: 12 month fixed term
FUNCTIONAL LINKS WITH: All SWIG Staff
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB : To support the SWIG Start Ups team in the delivery of the start up loan through providing administrative and client management support.
ENVIRONMENT: South West Investment Group (SWIG) is a not-for-profit finance organisation and member of the Community Development Finance Association. The company has been supporting small and medium sized businesses with loan finance across the south west for over 20 years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To deal with enquiries made to the Start Up Loan fund
2. To refer applications to the Client Managers for assessment
3. To undertake phonecalls with clients to understand business support needs
4. To provide administrative support to the scheme, which will include but is not limited to:
- Responding to email, postal and telephone enquiries
- Ensuring that client records are kept up-to-date
- Production and issuing of loan documentation
- Updating the CRM as appropriate
- General photocopying and filing
4. To support the Debt Collections Officer in undertaking loan collections
5. To assist in the production of reports as required
6. To understand Start Up Loans requirements and work with the team to ensure contractual compliance
7. To provide information on Start Up Loans and other services of the company to the general public
8. To actively and positively contribute to the staff appraisal process and to follow up agreed actions
9. To work at all times in accordance with the Health and Safety at work Act 1974 and to follow all company procedures and guidelines which assist this
10. To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Dignity and Diversity Policy
11. To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job
This job description may be subject to change, in consultation with the postholder, in response to new circumstances.
Please send a CV and Covering Letter to Anita Stevens by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
SWIG Services Ltd, Lowena House, Glenthorne Court, Truro Business Park, Threemilestone, Truro, Cornwall TR4 9NY.
Closing Date: 5pm 13/06/2014
We are committed to Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.